Varolii Interact Cloud Dialer
Self-serve and direct-to-agent on one flexible, cloud-hosted platform
Dialers are essential tools in any enterprise business' call center operations, doubling—even tripling—the speed and capacity at which companies can serve their customers. But as expensive, cumbersome legacy systems approach end-of-life, many companies are looking to the cloud for a more affordable, flexible solution to modernize customer outreach.
The Varolii Interact Cloud Dialer frees you from the constraints of physical hardware and unites your automated self-service interactions with a direct-to-live agent option for a more cohesive customer experience on a single platform from one trusted provider.
Benefits of Varolii's feature-rich cloud-hosted solution:
- Replaces legacy premise based systems with a more flexible, affordable cloud-hosted alternative
- Scales up or down to accommodate campaigns, seasonality and multiple contact centers
- Improves agent utilization and productivity; supports both centralized and remote agents
- Provides a unified engagement solution (self-serve to agent conversation) on one platform
- Offers best in class integrated reporting & analytics
Human-Guided Speech Recognition
Most automated speech recognition (ASR) applications don't have the intelligence to personalize the message or auto-correct if they misunderstand what the customer is saying. Varolii 360's Guided Speech capability combines automation with human "guides" to dramatically reduce errors, driving efficiency. Silent guides direct the automation in real-time, correcting misheard responses or redirecting the ASR. This hybrid approach is more affordable than full time agents, provides more efficient self-service options, and reduces customer frustration and opt-outs.
Other features of Varolii 360 include:
- Hosted IVR and application scripting: Professional Interaction Design creates compelling voice interactions that deliver higher response rates.
- Inbound Queue Management: Optimally balances automation with agents to manage inbound call volume and balance contact center resources.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): Fully-integrated CTI functionality with pre-agent transfer, agent connect, and pre-connection data delivery to agent.
- Smartphone integration: Smartphone apps, push notifications, email, text messages, and voice calls are designed to drive consumers to take action. Varolii's Intelligent Channel Management streamlines inbound call flows generated from those outbound communications for more efficient interactions.
- Web self-service options: Drives customers to a branded Web form where they can interact and resolve questions without contacting the company.
- Compliance and data security: Authenticates customer identification and tracks interactions. Safeguards sensitive data with Varolii's five-layer security protocol.